Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Leave the gun, take the cannoli"





So the sister and brother and law came to Italy to visit me! Well, I guess for vacation as well... but anyway... it is always fabulous to see people from home! We had the best time! I showed them around my town, they were mostly impressed by food, gelaterie, and Kjersta by the oldest chocolate shop in Italy, I heard all about it. Then we went to Venice and spent our days there getting lost!
I think the company was so incredibly great cause there was no specific agenda, we were just enjoying each other's company in such a wonderful foreign place... maybe thats why we were late with everything and missed several different trains...
Its a bit of a let down to no longer have their visit to look forward to, but I guess now that I have only 5 weeks (yikes!) left in Ferrara I get to look forward to seeing all of the shining faces at home! Love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It really was a fabulous time. But don't forget the wine, that was also a highlight!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

And lets not forget when that homeless guy called me a "bee-CHO." Which I think we can all agree, means bitch in Italian.